Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Struggles and Desire's of my heart!


I originally wrote this as a message to someone and that is why it is written in such an informal fashion. However I feel like it is something that is good to express and get prayer over! Maybe help guide some men out there searching for God! Or maybe help women with finding a Godly man to enter into their life. I’m not sure why I feel so led to post such a personal thing, but I do! So here ya go!

I haven't talked about this in so long with anyone.... I'm meant to be someones husband, I know this, it's been a deep desire of my heart forever..... Sometimes it hurts so much to think about all the girls I've taken out on dates and talked to and been honest and open with, they always ditch me. I've always felt so rejected because of that. Everything always goes so well for a few months, and then they just stop... One thing that I've learned is that fights are stupid and ppl say stuff they always regret and so if a fight is about to start I leave or ask them to leave and then the next day I apologize and act like nothing happened. Life is too short to get angry! I always bring up the subject of whatever we were fighting about though, but I do it in a civilized way and try to discuss it, not fight about it. They hate that.. Why would you want to fight someone and then be upset with yourself for saying something stupid that you know you will regret? It doesn't make sense to me?! I don't crowd anyone either and I don't care what you do when you’re not with me as long as you’re not with some other dude or whatever, you still have YOUR own life and I have mine. But when I am with them I act and treat them like they are the ONLY girl in the world! I love making a girl feel special! Seeing that sweet little smirk that EVERY girl has! Each ones different and each ones perfect in their own way! And each one will melt a man's heart! Those little things, those little quirks are the most amazing little heart stoppers! haha I love how amazingly complex a woman is! How amazing ya'll are is so fabulous! I never regret the hours that I spend talking to a girl, they always just blow my mind! The way you allow emotion to govern your lives rather than logic like a man (not always, just tends too)! Many people call that a flaw, I say it's a blessing in disguise! I love how emotional a woman can be! I know that sounds weird! But that's what makes ya'll so awfully perfect! lol

I used to be so angry with God for not giving me someone. For not allowing me to find a woman who will love me for me! Who I can love and cherish and make her my queen! I'm no longer angry with God, But I am sad every once in awhile when I think about it. I will never treat or say I will treat my bride like a princess! A princess is under the rule of the king and is the daughter of the king, she does get treated amazingly, I mean she is the princess. I will always call and treat her as my Queen! A Queen is CHOSEN to help rule! And is NOT under the King but rather his help to rule over his kingdom! It takes a mighty and powerful woman for a man to look at and then choose to take over and help him rule! When I look for a woman, I look for a strong powerful woman who can easily take care of herself and her family just like the proverbs 31 woman! A woman I know that will raise our children with respect and honor! God forbid if anything ever happened to me after I get married, but I want to know that my wife will be strong for my children! I want to know that when she remarries that she will remarry a God fearing man, a man who will take care of my family as if it was his own! I know that I'm not ready for a wife or for a family right now and I've learned a lot of patience recently concerning this and I'm happy with being single for the first time in a long time. I know that my wait for my bride will be well worth it! I know she will be the most spectacular person I've ever met and ever laid my eyes upon! I know that while I'm sweeping her off her feet she will sweep me off mine as well! You know I'm not looking forward to the physical aspect of my relationship the most, it's the fact that I will daily be able to sit there and pray with with my wife, that we will daily be able to worship our God together in harmony, as one! That has always brought so much joy to my heart thinking about it. Every girl that has come into my life as a romantic interest has sorda steered me away from God. I would try to pray with them and they always would be like "are you serious. Thats what you want to do right now? You really want to read the Bible with me?" That should have always told me, hey back off! This is NOT the one! Leave her alone! But I was yearning for that relationship so bad I dismissed it, over looked it. I want to be so in love with my wife and allow our love to push us into a higher knowledge of God! That we are constantly pushing each other into a deeper relationship with God! Him being the center and basis of our relationship! There's 2 things I can talk about for hours... That's God (faith, Jesus, the Bible, etc.) and Women! haha I’m sure you can’t tell though…

I'm sitting here, really searching myself and my life, listening to Kari Jobe worship on Pandora radio and the presence of God is so strong right now! My God is so awesome! I love how he meets me where I am! His grace is so amazing! His forgiveness overwhelms me! His love for me, it's awe inspiring! I have so many things that I have to work on. I may seem like a good person but I'm really not.... There are things the Devil has just fought me over so much over my life! Over and over again, I just became worn down! I lost my fight! I lost my drive for the things of God. I let the Devil win on so many levels...  You know God has blessed me with the ability to speak, not only speak but speak well when the time comes. He has placed me in front of people numerous times, over and over again. I have squandered the gifts God has given me! My name means "Strong man of God, messenger of God, Mouthpiece, Exalted one, Strong or high mountain" That's the meanings of my first and middle names. But I mean God has obviously called me to something higher than what I'm currently doing! My parents know it, I know it, some of my friends know it. I've had random people tell me I was going somewhere with my life! I've had random people tell me that God has a powerful calling on my life! And when I say random, I mean people in Wal-Mart random. I've had people prophesy over me saying that I was going to be in front of millions of people and that people would come to me for help, for guidance, for wisdom! I mean, that scares me to death! I've been running for so long! I don't want to screw up.... I don't want to fail.... I can't believe I wrote this much... God help me please! Help me get out of this fear! Walk me through the unforgiveness that is holding me back! Help me give everything to you! Help me walk blindly, fully trusting you with my life! Teach me your ways and your wisdom! Give me a longing a yearning for you! You are my God! You are my king and I will forever serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment