Thursday, September 20, 2012

Questions

I'm not going to sit and talk forever on this blog taking up your time, I'm just going to ask you a few simple questions. Questions that have really been laying heavy on my mind lately. Hopefully each of you that read this will be encouraged to change, to live better, to go after you dreams, goals and aspirations! But what are these simple questions?

1. Are YOU living YOUR life to the BEST of YOUR ability?

2. Are YOU happy with who YOU are becoming?

3. Are YOU doing YOUR very best?

4. Are you "satisfied"with the life YOU'RE living?

5. Are YOU who YOU think YOU are?

If you don't know the answer to some of the questions, maybe can't answer these questions the way you want to, then hopefully this will give you the motivation to change! The motivation to help yourself discover and search and find the answers to these questions! I'm on my search! My hunt! I want to know! I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment